Fall Team Tryouts
Basketball is what we do but it not who we are - Impact Culture
$10 Tryout fee - Pay at the door
18- 20 games
1 to 2 practice a week
11 players max
Friday August 23rd
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Girls in 5th - 8th Grade
River Forest Community Center
8020 W. Madison St
River Forest , IL 60305
Saturday August 24th
Boys in 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Grade
Boys 7th, 8th, and 9th Grade
4940 Washington St.
Hillside, IL 60162
Fees, Parent Participation and Player Expectations for Team Participants
Fees for Joining the Team
- Payment of all fees is expected within 10 days of notification that your player made the team.
How to Pay
- We accept Website Payment, Credit cards, Money orders
- Checks and Cash or Payment Plan is available, please ask.
What the Fees Cover
- Fees cover costs for gym rental, league play, and tournament entrance fees.
- Fees do not cover potential expenses for overnight/out of state travel.
- There might be other expenses not included in fee schedule - TBD
Parent Participation is a Requirement
- It is important to the entire team that you get your child to practice on time.
- You are expected to have the player arrive 30 minutes before scheduled games.
- You need to be ready to volunteer as a team leader, or assist as needed working the game clock or stat book.
- There is a Mandatory attendance to the Parent Meeting for you or the player cannot be on the team.
Team Player Expectations
- All players must be on time and participate fully in all practices.
- Players must arrive 30 minutes before scheduled games.
- You will be expected to contact the coach if you will be absent or late to any practice or game.
- It is important to show respect to your teammates, coaches, referees, and competing teams.