Spring/Summer 2022 Team Tryouts
Basketball is what we do but it not who we are - Impact Culture
All Players must Tryout and pay the Registration/Try-Out Fee of $20.00 online or $25.00 at the door.
This is a one-time fee for both days
Be a part of History - 22 years of servicing the community.
18- 20 games
1 to 2 practice a week
12 players max
Fees, Parent Participation and Player Expectations for Team Participants
Fees for Joining the Team
- Payment of all fees is expected within 10 days of notification that your player made the team.
How to Pay
- We accept Website Payment, Credit cards, Money orders
- Checks and Cash or Payment Plan is available, please ask.
What the Fees Cover
- Fees cover costs for gym rental, league play, and tournament entrance fees.
- Fees do not cover potential expenses for overnight/out of state travel.
- There might be other expenses not included in fee schedule - TBD
Parent Participation is a Requirement
- It is important to the entire team that you get your child to practice on time.
- You are expected to have the player arrive 30 minutes before scheduled games.
- You need to be ready to volunteer as a team leader, or assist as needed working the game clock or stat book.
- There is a Mandatory attendance to the Parent Meeting for you or the player cannot be on the team.
Team Player Expectations
- All players must be on time and participate fully in all practices.
- Players must arrive 30 minutes before scheduled games.
- You will be expected to contact the coach if you will be absent or late to any practice or game.
- It is important to show respect to your teammates, coaches, referees, and competing teams.