Spring/Summer Team Tryouts
Basketball is what we do but it not who we are - Impact Culture
$20 Tryout fee - Pay at the door
18- 20 games
1 to 2 practice a week
12 players max
IMPACT BASKETBALL 2021 SPRING/SUMMER
Elementary / Middle School
February 26th Friday 7th/8th Boys RFCC 6:30 pm-8:30pm
February 27th Saturday 3rd- 4th & 5th/6th Boys Beverly Center 2 pm–3pm
February 27th Saturday 7th and 8th Boys Beverly Center 2:45–4 pm
March 5th Friday 3rd/4th & 5th/6th Boys RFCC 6:30 pm—8:30pm
March 6th Saturday 3rd/4th 5th/6th Girls Beverly Center 2 pm–3 pm
March 6th Saturday 7th/ 8th Girls Beverly Center 2:45pm–4 pm
March 12th Friday 3rd/4th 5th/6th Girls RFCC 6:30 pm-8:30
High School Try-Out Dates
March 13th Saturday. 8th 9th/10th Girls Beverly Center 3 pm –5 pm
March 20th Saturday 9th/10th Girls Beverly Center 3pm –5pm
March 14th Sunday 8th/ 9th/ 10th Boys Beverly Center 3pm–5 pm
March 21st Sunday 9th/10th Boys Beverly Center 3pm–5 pm
Broadview Beverly Center 3031 South 25th Street in Broadview, IL
River Forest Community Center (RFCC) 8020 W. Madison, River Forest, IL
All New Players must register on the website
Try-Out FEE OF $20.00 (one-time fee).
I ENCOURAGE ALL NEW PLAYERS TO TRYOUT AT LEAST 2 DAYS.
Fees, Parent Participation and Player Expectations for Team Participants
Fees for Joining the Team
- Payment of all fees is expected within 10 days of notification that your player made the team.
How to Pay
- We accept Website Payment, Credit cards, Money orders
- Checks and Cash or Payment Plan is available, please ask.
What the Fees Cover
- Fees cover costs for gym rental, league play, and tournament entrance fees.
- Fees do not cover potential expenses for overnight/out of state travel.
- There might be other expenses not included in fee schedule - TBD
Parent Participation is a Requirement
- It is important to the entire team that you get your child to practice on time.
- You are expected to have the player arrive 30 minutes before scheduled games.
- You need to be ready to volunteer as a team leader, or assist as needed working the game clock or stat book.
- There is a Mandatory attendance to the Parent Meeting for you or the player cannot be on the team.
Team Player Expectations
- All players must be on time and participate fully in all practices.
- Players must arrive 30 minutes before scheduled games.
- You will be expected to contact the coach if you will be absent or late to any practice or game.
- It is important to show respect to your teammates, coaches, referees, and competing teams.